Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Perspectives

Dear friends,

Praised be Jesus Christ!

This is my bi-annual post, as the last time I posted was in April. I will try to post more in the future, but this post will be short.

It will be sufficient to say that the last few weeks have allowed me to see things in a new light and a new perspective. For anybody who knows me and what my wife and I have gone through, you know this thing which has allowed me to be given a different perspective. The things that you thought were important are really not that important in the grand scheme of things. What I have learned is that I was so focused on things that can be considered ad extra that I have forgotten to focus on the ad intra. I have lost focus, and that focus has been regained.

May God bless you. More posts to follow.

No comments: