Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

Dear friends in Christ,

Today marks the first post of the new year for me, a blog I started in 2008 after I left seminary. I had it as a hobby of mine, and I still use it as a hobby. I don't make money off of it, but I try to use it for one purpose: proclaiming the Kingdom of God, and fighting for a culture of life, here in the United States and abroad.

Life is inherently a good thing, and anything that seeks to take life is something that is inherently bad. This involves abortion, contraception, as well as euthanasia and the death penalty. I try on this blog to really put my best foot forward, in a world of bad news. I will continue to report the news, and I will continue to offer reflections on various Christian themes. If this blog brings one person closer to Christ and His Church, then this blog is well worth it.

Happy New Year. May you consecrate this year to Mary, and may she protect and guide you, all the days of your life. God bless.

No comments: